Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System
Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System is a surface-applied crystalline slurry treatment that transforms new or existing concrete into a permanent waterproof barrier.
Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System lowers the permeability of concrete and protects against the ingress of water and waterborne chemicals. It replaces the need for surface applied waterproofing membranes, and is often used in the remediation of failed membranes.
How It Works
Krystol T1 & T2 contains Krystol technology. When applied to concrete, Krystol chemically reacts with water and un-hydrated cement particles to form insoluble needle-shaped crystals that fill capillary pores and micro-cracks in the concrete and block the pathways for water and waterborne contaminants. Any moisture introduced over the lifespan of the concrete will initiate crystallization, ensuring permanent waterproofing protection.
- Completely eliminates the need for costly and labor-intensive surface-applied membranes
- Is ideal for below grade applications, reservoirs and pipelines and can withstand high hydrostatic pressure
- The waterproofing is not affected by surface wear or abrasion and will never require re-application
- Self-seals micro-cracks and stops water ingress
- Safe for contact with potable water and Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- Prevents corrosion
How To Buy
World of Applications
Krystol T1 & T2 can be used with recently poured or decades old concrete. It is the ideal choice for waterproofing concrete for:
- Elevated slabs and ramps
- Parking structures
- Water towers
- Bridge decks