Krystol Waterstop Grout™
Krystol Waterstop System
Krystol Waterstop Grout is a crystalline grout used to create an internal or external waterstop at construction joints, pipe penetrations, tie-holes and control joints.
Krystol Waterstop Grout contains fiber reinforcements that reduce shrinkage and limit cracking. It is typically used in conjunction with Krystol Waterstop Treatment™ as part of the Krystol Waterstop System.
How It Works
Krystol Waterstop Grout contains Krystol technology. When applied to concrete, Krystol chemically reacts with water and un-hydrated cement particles to form insoluble needle-shaped crystals that fill capillary pores and micro-cracks in the concrete and block the pathways for water and waterborne contaminants. Any moisture introduced over the lifespan of the concrete will initiate crystallization, ensuring permanent waterproofing protection.
- Multi-use –internal or external waterstop
- Permanent crystalline waterproofing and protection
- Crack Resistant
- NSF 61 certified; safe for contact with potable water
- Durable; resistant to rain, foot traffic and shifting
- Allows for flexible scheduling; Concrete can be placed / keyways can be filled days or weeks after installation
World of Applications
Use Kryton’s joint waterproofing system to waterproof and protect:
- Static concrete-to-concrete joints where there is any concern regarding water penetration
- Preplanned and unintended shotcrete cold joints
- Crack control joints
Find a Distributor