Did you just make your life harder with the wrong waterproofing solution?
Only Kryton protects concrete and makes your job easier.
Kryton shortens your schedule and increases profit with the most thorough approach to concrete waterproofing available. No other company provides the level of protection and assurance of Kryton.
Kryton’s Concrete Waterproofing System:
- Reduces labour and workmanship issues, helping you stay on schedule and save money.
- Enhances product performance and durability: With the Kryton system, the project looks good and stays looking good over time (i.e., no discolouration). It’s also easy to install, helping you maximize time and labour efficiency.
- Solves difficult areas such as blind walls.
- Eliminates sub-trades and the associated costs: Space, billing, debris, time, storage, organizing, scheduling, safety and orientation meetings, security, and all associated costs linked to briefing and monitoring the sub-trades.
- The superior performance of the concrete waterproofing reduces potential liability risks for both you and your clients, now and down the road:
- We protect concrete from chemical ingress and water up to 140 m (460 ft.) of head pressure.
- We have the most thoroughly tested waterproofing system available.
- Our self-sealing technology allows for ongoing protection against leaks that will develop through cracking that occurs through the life of the structure.
- We have projects that have been in the ground for over 40 years.
- Kryton is a company that stands behind their products, and the contractor. Technical and on-site support, step-by-step installation process, and on-site inspections, ensure everything follows the required specifications and helps keep you on schedule and on budget.
- Enables you to optimize the footprint because there’s no need to dig up the perimeter for the membrane application, allowing you to maximize square footage/build out to the edge of the site. All of which allows you to meet LEED requirements.
- No storing of materials while the waterproofing sub-contractor is on-site and reduced clean-up and removal of waste and debris.