Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Attractive Salary
- MSP Group Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Matched Retirement Plan Contribution
- Sick Leave
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Fitness Gym
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE – WESTERN CANADA
A Full Time position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Territory Representative – Western Canada is responsible to engage in sales activities and proactive outreach in a number of areas to help further grow the business in the Western Canada territory. The Territory Representative is also expected to support current business in the territory and be able to maintain good relations with our new and existing customers in Western Canada.
The primary responsibilities of this job include but not limited to:
Outside Sales Duties
- Identify ongoing and upcoming projects to sell Kryton’s SMART Concrete Solutions for new construction and restoration.
- Work with Territory Manager (TM) to turn research into an actionable game plan to close projects and sales in the Lower Mainland, BC Interior, Northern BC, Alberta, and the Prairies.
- Drive specifications to overall architectural /engineering community.
- Increase onboarding and account management of Repair Applicators.
- Pro-active support role that develops into a lead role in peripheral market development such as BC Interior, Alberta and the Prairies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all Kryton & Key Competitor Products, as well as their application & usage.
- Maintains a Full Year Forecast, adjusted Monthly based on Customer Feedback & Opportunities.
- Proactive calls to support active projects.
Inside Sales Duties
- Identify key specifiers in Kryton market verticals in BC,
- Identify key construction partners that are buying land and submitting for permits.
- Identify on upcoming projects that require sealing and calling to get Hydropel specified.
- Identify on upcoming restoration projects and selling Kryton repair solutions to specifiers and repair contractors.
- Identify orders to ensure accuracy and to determine project destination for the purpose building contractor relationships and additional product sales.
- Scheduling with technical services to train on jobsites/provide jobsite support.
- Respond to all basic inquiries within 24 hours. Responses via email may include links or pdf versions of technical literature.
Our ideal candidate brings account management and business development experience including strong customer relationship skills. This role has numerous contacts both inside and outside the company. The ideal candidate must be comfortable interacting with a variety of people, including: Kryton customers, Kryton sales staff, prospective customers, engineers, architects, general contractors and other business professionals.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ experience in an outside B2B sales position, preferably within a technical industry
- Education: Degree / Diploma in Business, Marketing, Professional Sales Training is desirable
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to adapt their communication style to the targeted audience and develop strong relationships
- Confident, outgoing, with a strong Customer Service orientation
- Competitive, entrepreneurial and results driven
- Self-motivated within a Team environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience working with technical products and services
JOIN THE KRYTON TEAM:
If you are driven to succeed, please CLICK HERE to complete your application. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.