Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – MATURIX
Full Time, Permanent position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Technical Sales Representative – Maturix is responsible for meeting annual sales revenue targets for Kryton’s Maturix Smart Concrete Sensors and Maturix Cloud-based Software Platform. The territory will be the United States, Canada and Mexico. The role requires an experienced B2B sales professional who can work independantly as well as virtually as part of a sales and marketing team. The ability to cultivate trusting customer relationships is essential. To be successful in this role, the person must possess strong initiative, self-discipline and personal management skills as they will typically be working without direct supervision. He/she must be comfortable working on their own but also skilled at leveraging the help that is available from the rest of our team when appropriate.
The main responsibilities of this job include but not limited to:
1. Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Maturix product line and its competing systems.
2. Understand the markets and audiences to be targeted.
3. Create awareness and outreach by working with Marketing to execute various marketing campaigns.
4. Prospecting by following up leads, making calls, including cold calls, to potential customers and through emails and social media. This includes maintaining an active pipeline of sales Deals and diligent recording of prospect and customer information, communications and other details in Kryton’s CRM tool, Hubspot.
5. Presenting and demonstrating the Maturix products to prospects – both in person and via online tools, such as Zoom.
6. Providing quotations, closing sales/obtaining orders for the products. Assisting with order processing when needed.
7. Setting up new customers and assisting with user training.
8. Assisting with subscription renewals, after-sales support and some administrative tasks.
9. Manage expenses responsibly, keeping accurate records and reporting these promptly in accordance with company policy.
10. If distribution partners are brought on, the Technical Sales Representative will assist with acquiring and then managing the relationship with such distribution partners.
Our ideal candidate brings account management and business development experience including strong customer relationship skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to multi-task. This role has numerous contacts both inside and outside the company. The ideal candidate must be comfortable interacting with a variety of people, including: Kryton customers, Kryton sales staff, prospective customers, engineers, architects, general contractors and other business professionals.
If you are driven to succeed, please complete your application via our Job Portal. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.