Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Attractive Salary
- MSP Group Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Matched Retirement Plan Contribution
- Sick Leave
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Fitness Gym
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
REGIONAL MANAGER – NORTH AMERICA
The principal responsibility is to manage the North American region to drive market share and sales growth. The Regional Manager will be responsible for achieving sales budgets for all company products and services as assigned, representing the company in accordance with its policies and procedures in the areas assigned, while maintaining an awareness of competitive and economic conditions and reporting back to management. The employee works and collaborates with the other members across company departments
The Regional Manager will also be responsible for the development of a sales team. This includes designing and implementing sales plans, attracting, developing and retaining a high quality technical sales professional team, providing training and assistance as required, and expanding distributor and direct sales channels.
The primary responsibilities of this job include but not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and Territory Managers, develop, implement and oversee a sales plan for assigned sales territories
- Assist in recruitment and retention of top quality technical sales employees that understand and support Kryton’s vision and strategy
- Ensure that the full range of sales and technical support is clearly understood by the sales team, key customers and distributors
- Participate in required marketing and management meetings of the company.
- Take an active role in industry related associations.
- Keep current on the competition, its people, products and projects.
- Resolve administrative and operational issues as they arise
- Experience: at least 5 years’ sales experience in a B2B sales environment selling through distribution and direct sales channels, plus at least a minimum of 3 to 5 years managing a regional sales team.
- Education: A degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, Commerce or International Trade is required.
- Extensive knowledge of the concrete and construction industries and have an extensive network of contacts.
- Knowledge of the process of securing specifications within the construction industry.
- Proven performance in medium to long sales cycles with value added products and solutions.
- Exposure to engineering, science or technology is an asset.
- Selling to a broad range of buying audiences including engineers, architects, developers, ready-mix and general contractors.
- Proven track record of developing an effective regional sales team.
- Mature, competent individual that is resourceful and has a strong ability to coach, mentor and help team members solve their challenges.
- Drive to succeed despite obstacles, is motivated by challenging sales targets and is not afraid to make cold-calls and be creative in developing contacts.
- Team player
- Able to travel freely throughout regions and territories assigned. Must hold valid passport, clean criminal record and valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated relationship selling skills.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrated ability to grow distributor and direct sales channels.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in effective cold calling and selling methodology.
- An extensive network of contacts in the concrete and construction industry.
- Ability to overcome obstacles with innovative and creative solutions and develop employees to do the same.
- Demonstrated sales training skills.
- Good written and oral communication
- Customer service orientation
JOIN THE KRYTON TEAM:
If you are driven to succeed, please complete your application in our JOB PORTAL. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.