Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
A Full Time, Permanent position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, The Production I will be assigned to perform duties in the Manufacturing Plant. This position directly reports to the Production Supervisor.
The main responsibilities of this job include but not limited to:
• Product Labelling/packaging
• Inventory Assistance
• Various production duties and support
• Operating packaging equipment
• Pallet Jack operation
• Maintain cleanliness in the Plant
• Work as part of a team
• Requires frequent use of tools and machinery
• Frequent standing and occasional walking
• Equipment used, but not limited to are: Hand tools, Pallet Jacks, Material Dispensers, Bag Sealers and Scales
• Experience: At least 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, an asset.
• Education: High school is required.
• Knowledge in the operation and use of the following: forklifts, hand trucks or accessories, hoists, screwdrivers, skid steer loaders, slings, winches among others.
• The Production I should be able to carry out some duties independently in the Manufacturing Plant.
• They should be able to assist the production team in achieving the daily targets given by the Production Supervisor
• Good attitude and attendance
• Basic Knowledge in operating computer systems, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines.
• Ability to see details at close range
• Ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without giving out or fatiguing.
• Good hand and eye coordination.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for a period of hours.
• Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It may not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem
• Demonstrated ability to load and unload materials needed for production and shipping
• Good oral and written communication skills, ability to work with outside vendors.
• Excellent time management skills.
If you are driven to succeed, please complete your application via our Job Portal. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.