Cementec Industries Inc. is a Canadian-based, award winning product development and manufacturing company with over twenty years of industry experience. As a major supplier of silica fume to the concrete and well cementing industries, Cementec provides silica fume as well as other specialized, proprietary products with best-in-class quality and service.
The main responsibilities of this job include but not limited to:
• Process machinery operation
• Material handling equipment
• Troubleshooting plant operations
• Light maintenance of equipment
• Requires frequent use of tools and machinery
• Frequent standing and occasional walking
• Occasional exposure to weather
The candidate must be able to work both independently and within a group setting. Must be able to accept and understand instructions from senior Plant Operators and/or the Plant Manager. Must be able to meet the requirements of the job, in addition to the following specific requirements:
• Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
• Experience : 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
• Good attitude and attendance record.
• Good Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be able to understand and follow both oral and written instructions.
• Must adhere to company policies, including compliance with the proper code of protective wear.
• Must be willing to do tasks assigned by the Plant Manager and senior Plant Operators
• Skid steer experience an asset
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be available for potential overtime hours
If you are driven to succeed, please complete your application via our Job Portal. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.