Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Attractive Salary
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Matched Retirement Plan Contribution
- Sick Leave
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Fitness Gym
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE – WESTERN CANADA
A Full Time position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Marketing Manager is responsible for both corporate and regional marketing responsibilities. On a Corporate Level responsibility, the Marketing Manager is responsible to manage software that streamlines processes, automates manual workflows, and sets up measurement tools that generate actionable insight. The goal of this role to use automation to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line. This role also is expected to work with the other Marketing team members and combine strategy, creativity, and technical skills to build a brand and increase leads. On a Regional Responsibility Level, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for Marketing Strategies and Tactics for the Americas.
The primary responsibilities of this job include but not limited to:
- Drive both inbound and outbound marketing efforts by leveraging technology to help marketing and sales teams work a lot smarter and a lot faster.
- Review and analyze data to spot trends and develop lead scoring mechanisms that help guide campaign effectiveness.
- Develop, manage and maintain web applications as it applies to marketing automation.
- Identify demand, track and analyze sales and campaigns.
- Implement tools and best practices to reach potential leads for the company.
- Collaborate closely with team members to help determine how automation could help a campaign.
- Develop and implement lead nurturing strategies and personalized drip campaigns.
- Manager Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL)/ Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) lead workflow and integration with the CRM.
- Setting high-level goals for lead generation and developing corresponding strategies and marketing collaterals (brochures, flyers etc.) for the North and South American Market.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans (traditional, digital and social), Lead Generation and Go To Market strategies.
- Manage planning and digital promotion of tradeshows, events, and conferences in your territory which includes associated e-mail campaigns, promotion and advertising associated with the event.
- Communicate with printer and other services for marketing projects.
- Liaise with Territory Managers in representing solutions and benefits of the company’s brand and products in trade shows and events.
- Provide support for distributors in your region.
- Work within the departmental budget in developing cost-effective marketing plans for products or services.
- Maintain, report and manage campaign analytics, metrics and reporting. Produce ROI reports.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing position function is a must.
- Education: Degree / Diploma in Business, Marketing, or 5 years marketing management experience.
- The ideal candidate brings a combination of strong digital marketing skills, marketing management and industry experience.
- The ability to assign and manage projects until completion and fruition and ensure top-quality work is delivered on time and within budget.
- The ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously while enduring possible interruptions.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, tools, including: Lead generation, SEO, Social Media marketing, creative writing, content marketing, lead management, subscriber acquisition and retention, CRM, database marketing.
- Knowledge of web development and marketing, including: business-to-business web site development with a combination of technical and practical knowledge to ensure successful integration and execution using cross functional departments.
- A digital expert in the web, email, social media and others.
- Strong collaboration skills to work across different team members.
- Ability to drive brand awareness and develop a traffic generation digital strategy.
- Develop collateral and sales tools, including presentations, demos, and write-ups.
- Ability to support creative teams such as content creation and content strategy.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and the ability to write/execute creative and project briefs is a must.
- Deep knowledge and experience in market research, data analytics and marketing ROI.
JOIN THE KRYTON TEAM:
If you are driven to succeed, please complete your application in our Job Portal. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.