Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary and Commission Plan
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan – Matching Employer Contributions
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
A Full Time, Permanent position, based in Vancouver, BC. the Business Development Specialist will be responsible in providing a wide range of sales and support functions to new and existing Customers and the Kryton Sales team specifically with the Krystol Internal Membrane (KIM) product with the primary responsibility being lead generation activities and creating new specifications. The Business Development Specialist will also be tasked to assist with data processing, handling enquiries and ensure that customers get the best possible experience in using the product. This role reports to the Senior Business Development Manager – Global.
The main responsibilities of this job, among many other duties are:
- Prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, and develop Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s).
- Identify and work prospects and existing customers to understand their usage of the KIM product and identify opportunities to improve their experience through additional training and services.
- Generate leads by prospecting various sources, including: Industry Databases (CMD Insight, Spec Live, BIMSA), Kryton website inquiries, trade show attendees, Marketing campaigns (both inbound & outbound), seminar attendees, lunch & learn attendees, LinkedIn, Salesforce, business cards, networking events, referrals, business publications, social media, and general internet research.
- Communicate with Leads via marketing campaigns designed to generate interest in KIM products
- Manage all data entry using Salesforce (CRM platform), including all activities, leads and communications.
- Build a database of Specifiers (Architects & Engineers) and Owner/Developers in defined markets. Communicate regularly with these Specifiers via phone, email, web conference, or occasional meetings.
- Collaboration with North America Sales Team and Marketing Departments.
- Influence, educate, and ensure that Kryton’s products and related solutions are specified.
- Assist with order processing and document transactions using Salesforce, Business Works and Cloudsuite.
- Prioritize all incoming technical support inquiries that arrive via phone, email, and Kryton website for the KIM product.
- Provide back up for other Kryton products (Hard-Cem, Maturix, Repair and Jointing systems) and order processing when other team members are away on vacation or unavailable. Cross training will be provided to support these activities.
- Maintain marketing budget and expenses – organize, track and report on Purchase orders, Invoices and project financials
- Education: Degree or diploma, in Business, Marketing, Commerce, International Trade or Liberal Arts is desirable.
- Experience: A minimum 5 years’ experience in channel sales or business development, ideally with experience in North
- Proven success in gaining specifications for construction products within North America is highly preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate capability of managing a long sales process with an emphasis on new business sales in the Construction Industry.
- Excellence in verbal and written English is a must, and be able to effectively sell and communicate by email to international customers.
- A high level of comfort and confidence with cold calling and regularly communicating with prospects and customers by phone and virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom.
- The ideal candidate brings broad market research/business development experience.
- Experience working with technical products and services.
- Well-organized self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize work in an effective manner.
- Excellent research skills and ability to dig up hard to find information.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced environment with multi-tasking and flexible schedules.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks.
- Competent computer skills in spreadsheet, work processing, database, email and internet.
If you are driven to succeed, please CLICK HERE to complete your application. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.