Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, we offer:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary
- Group Travel Incentive/li>
- Online Expense Reimbursements
A Fulltime, permanent position, based in Beijing China, the Technical Services Supervisor (TSS) will represent Kryton’s Technical Services Department in China (including Hong Kong and Macau). The primary role of the Technical Services Supervisor (TSS) is to assist End-Customers to properly and successfully execute their construction projects when using Kryton’s Products & Systems. The TSS will accomplish this by training and supporting the Technical Service Person’s employed by each of Kryton’s Authorized Distributor.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
The main responsibilities of this job, among many other duties are:
- Training: Provide training to the Technical Service Person (TSP) employed by each local distributor. Training will consist of facilitating and coordinating training for the TSP in Beijing as well as conduct jobsite training.
- Support other Departments: Support the Sales team by assistance in areas such as providing technical assistance to customers, provide technical input to customer presentations, answer customer inquiries and conduct or assist with customer training events
Our ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications:
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience on large-scale construction sites. Extensive experience in the field of construction, concrete structures, waterproofing, building envelope inspection or quality control. Knowledge of chemical concrete admixture is an asset
- Education: Preference given to University Degree in Engineering or related field of Science, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, or related fields. Alternative qualifications based on technical knowledge and field experience in a related field will be considered
- Communication Skills: Be able to communicate fluently in English and be effective in two-way communication with the Technical Services department’s head office. Must also be able to teach TSPs in an effective manner while also building rapport, establish trust and communicate effectively with them in their local language.
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills: The ability to persuade others to follow directions and complete tasks that they are often not accustomed to doing is vital to this role.
- Planning and Organization:Excellent planning, organizing and coordination skills. Must also demonstrate good self-management and time-management skills.
- Other Requirements: Must hold valid passport, clean criminal record and valid driver’s license. Must be able to travel and move around a construction site effectively. Must be able to lift and carry 26kg. A resident of Beijing, preferred.
To Learn More
If you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume in WORD or PDF format to HERE, citing “Technical Services Supervisor-China” role in your subject line We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.