Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary and Commission Plan
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan – Matching Employer Contributions
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
A Part-time, permanent position, based in Beijing, China. The candidate will be responsible in assisting the General Manager in all office administration and coordination with the head office. This person will bring a high degree of organizational skills as well as creative energy to help drive measurable results.
The main key result areas for this position include:
- Prepares purchases and inventory of all office supplies and office equipment.
- Prepares time record of China based staff
- Prepares correspondences and files accordingly.
- Maintain office asset list
- Maintain local email accounts
- Coordinates with appropriate service provider for office security and maintenance.
- Respond to requests by Distributors and sales representatives for materials.
- Maintain inventory of company marketing materials.
- Provide general administrative assistance to the division, including, but not limited to: filing, photocopying, handling mail outs, etc.
- Maintain and update Sales & Marketing databases (Salesforce.com)
- Track association memberships ensuring dues are paid on time, events in the corporate calendar and the appropriate people are aware of them.
- Maintain marketing budget and expenses – organize, track and report on Purchase orders, Invoices and project financials
- Education: Degree or diploma in Administration, Marketing or Business Management
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience doing Office Administration
- Excellent communication (written and oral); English and Mandarin
- Able to work in part-time setting – preferable Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Well-organized self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize work in an effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced environment with multi-tasking and flexible schedules.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to manage team projects and experience with project management principles and software.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent computer skills in spreadsheet, work processing, database, email and internet.
If you are interested in learning a wide variety of skills that will position you well for future growth with the company and if you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to people@KRYTON.com, citing Office Administrator’ role in your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.