Hydrostop™ Grout *
Hydrostop Restore and Protect System
Hydrostop Grout is a non-shrink waterproof grout that is used to repair surface defects such as honeycombing, cracks, or holes in aging concrete infrastructure and buildings, as well as mortar rendered structures.
Hydrostop Grout is used in conjunction with Hydrostop Coating and Hydrostop Sealer as part of the Hydrostop Restore & Protect System™.
Hydrostop Grout contains Krystol technology. When applied to concrete, Krystol chemically reacts with water and un-hydrated cement particles to form needle-shaped crystals that fill capillary pores and micro-cracks in the concrete and permanently block the pathways for water and waterborne contaminants. Any moisture introduced over the lifespan of the concrete will initiate crystallization, ensuring permanent waterproofing protection.
*Hydrostop is Hydropel in USA.
How it Works
Cracks and surface defects are treated and filled using Hydrostop Grout. Hydrostop Coating is then placed to restore or create a uniformed white or grey colored appearance. Finally, Hydrostop Sealer is used to seal and protect the coatings against moisture intrusion.
- Delivers a permanent solution
- Increases durability, decreasing building maintenance and repair costs
- Improves aesthetics by maintaining the original appearance for lasting attractiveness
- Superior performance enhancing your reputation for high-quality work
- Easy-to-use system that decreases the application costs
- Increases environmental sustainability by extending the lifespan
World of Applications
Hydrostop Coating is used in conjunction with Hydrostop Sealer and Hydrostop Grout as part of the Hydrostop Restore & Protect System to:
- Repair and resurface aged, weathered and deteriorating concrete to protect it from further damage
- Extend the lifespan of aging concrete infrastructure such as hydroelectric facilities and transportation structures
- Restore and protect aging concrete buildings such as churches, mosques, and any other concrete or mortar rendered finish
* This product is available in the United States as Hydropel™
Find a Distributor