Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary and Commission Plan
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan – Matching Employer Contributions
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
OFFICE SERVICES CLERK (Part-time)
A Full Time, Part-time position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Office Services Clerk will be providing administrative assistance to the Human Resources/Administration and Marketing Departments of the company. The Office Services Clerk is responsible for assisting in the following areas: Record Management, Time and Attendance and Reception Support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Guest ReceptionResponsible for manning the reception area by making sure that it is not left unattended at any time, customers feel welcome, and answer internal and external inquiries promptly, competently and professionally.
- Switchboard Operations and ManagementManages the phone system with efficiency from directing the calls to the right person to making sure that voice mail system are appropriately updated at all times.
- Timekeeping and AttendanceCompile, post, and file employee times and vacation for payroll purposes.
- Office/Food Supplies Inventory, Requisition, Canvassing, and DistributionResponsible for procurement of supplies needed in the office making sure that supplies are sourced properly in a cost-effective manner without disruption to workflow or staff.
- Courier and Message CoordinationMake sure that all incoming and outgoing mails/couriers are processed efficiently and received by the appropriate parties.
- General Office AdministrationResponsible for assisting other departments in their administrative and clerical needs as required.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years’ experience in the Administration field is an asset
- Education:Certification or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Attention to Detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks
- Pleasant with others and displays good natured, cooperative attitude
- Initiative and dependability to take on responsibilities and challenges and fulfilling obligations
- Strong concern for others, being sensitive to other’s needs and feelings
- Highly independent; able to work alone or in coordination with others, with minimal supervision and on broad variety of projects
- Adaptable/flexible: open to changes (positive & negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Practices self-control: maintains composure, keeps emotions in check, controlling anger and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations.
- Strong English communication skills (Oral)
- Above Average Business Writing skills
- Strong organization & time management plus coordination & monitoring skills
- Strong Computer Technical skills to use software programs such as: Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite and any Human Relation Information software would be an asset
To Learn More
If you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format tohere citing ‘Director of Marketing role in your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.