BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary and Commission Plan
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan – Matching Employer Contributions
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team Building Activities
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
- A Full Time, Permanent position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Business Development Specialist, will be responsible for providing a range of sales and support functions to a global network of Customers and the Kryton Sales team.
- The role will be primarily performing Customer Service, Lead Generation and Business Development activities.
- Expand the Kryton Distributor Network, by managing an acquisition process that involves researching local, regional and international markets and potential leads, culminating in the successful signing of new distributors.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts and project-based specifications.
- This role reports to the Global Business Development Manager and will be an integral component to the company’s global growth targets with capacity for development and promotion within the company.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are a highly-motivated, extremently flexible and adaptable self-starter, that works great independently or as part of a team.
- You come with prospecting and closing skills.
- You are confident over the phone and have excellent and demonstrated cold calling skills.
- You have the ability to cultivate strong customer relationships via all forms of communication.
- You are customer focused and looks for different ways to add value beyond customers’ immediate requests.
- You are detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- You have internet research skills.
- You demonstrate strong time and organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
- You are a critical thinker and exercise sound judgement in all types of situations in the absence of specific guidance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales or business development, ideally with experience in international markets. Prior experience in administering customer service is valuable.
- Education: Degree in Business, Commerce, International Trade, Marketing, Liberal Arts or a related field.
- Business development, market research and cold calling experience, primarily that in the business sector and related directly to the industry of the business being developed, is necessary.
- Excellence in verbal and written English is a must, and be able to effectively sell and communicate by email to international customers.
- This position has numerous contacts both inside and outside the company, and must be able to develop a level of comfort with a variety of people including senior executives, government representatives, potential distributors, construction industry players and others.
- Familiarity with construction, manufacturing or industrial sector is an asset.
- Competent computer skills in spreadsheet, work processing, database, email and internet.
To Learn More
JOIN THE KRYTON TEAM
Kryton folks love to work here. We are a family who care about each other. Our leaders are strong and inspiring, and we are proud of our service and products.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to here citing ‘Business Development Specialist’ role in your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.