Hydrostop™ Coating *
Hydrostop Restore and Protect System
Hydrostop Coating is a 2-part polymerized cementitious coating used to improve aesthetic appearance of aging concrete infrastructure and buildings, as well as mortar rendered structures, and provide a strong durable barrier against water intrusion.
Hydrostop Coating is used with Hydrostop Grout and Hydrostop Sealer as part of the Hydrostop Restore & Protect System. It is intended for above grade applications to extend the lifespan of aging infrastructure and buildings.
*Hydrostop is Hydropel in USA.
How it Works
Cracks and surface defects are treated and filled using Hydrostop Grout. Hydrostop Coating is then placed to restore or create a uniformed white or grey colored appearance. Finally, Hydrostop Sealer is used to seal and protect the coatings against moisture intrusion.
- Reduces the cost of maintenance and repairs
- Avoids costs of building replacement and prevents disruption to facility and building operations
- Easy-to-use system that decreases the application costs
- Increases environmental sustainability by extending the lifespan
- Increases durability, decreasing building maintenance and repair costs
- Superior performance enhancing your reputation for high-quality work
World of Applications
Hydrostop Coating is used in conjunction with Hydrostop Sealer and Hydrostop Grout as part of the Hydrostop Restore & Protect System to:
- Repair and resurface aged, weathered and deteriorating concrete to protect it from further damage
- Extend the lifespan of aging concrete infrastructure such as hydroelectric facilities and transportation structures
- Restore and protect aging concrete buildings such as churches, mosques, and any other concrete or mortar rendered finish
How To Buy
* This product is available in the United States as Hydropel™